Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT) is a global community of volunteers, community leaders, and professionals who work together to create open map data to support disaster response and sustainable development. When HOT launches urgent disaster response tasks that demand a quick response from experienced OpenStreetMap mappers and validators, they occasionally request support from GISCorps.
HOT Projects GISCorps is currently supporting:
New to OpenStreetMap? Here’s how to get started:
- Create an OpenStreetMap account
- Watch these how-to videos
- Read about volunteering with HOT
- Join the conversation in HOT’s Slack workspace
- Sign in to the HOT Tasking Manager with your OpenStreetMap account
- When you save your edits, add #GISCorps to your changeset comments so we can track your contributions!
- Can’t tell a track from a path? Learn all about OpenStreetMap feature definitions in the OpenStreetMap Map Features wiki.