This is the story of a purely volunteer effort based only on passionate and intense long night hours and weekends outside of our daily domestic and work responsibilities. These efforts have been fun, challenging and stimulating. We would not trade them for the world. We believe this is the story of an idea that was acted upon to better the world.
- Chair: Mark J. Salling, Ph.D., GISP, Director, Northern Ohio Data & Information Service (NODIS) College Fellow, Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs, Cleveland State University. URISA Board of Directors 2003-2005
- Vice-Chair: Dianne Haley, GISP, GIS Program Coordinator, Alberta Energy and Utilities Board, Calgary, Alberta. URISA President 2005
- Past-Chair: Heather Milton, GISP, Senior GIS Specialist, URS St Louis MO, GISCorps Member & Volunteer since 2004
- Allen Ibaugh, AICP, GISP, President and CEO, Data Transfer Solution, Orlando, FL, URISA Board of Directors 2003-2006
Litke, GIS Section Chief/Hydrologist, Colorado Water Science Center, U.S.
Geological Survey, Denver, Colorado (retired)
- Carol Kraemer, GST Research
Associate, Institute for Environmental and Spatial Analysis at Gainesville
State College, Georgia
- Co-founder: Shoreh Elhami, GISP, GIS Director, Delaware County Auditor's Office, OH, URISA Board of Directors 2004-2007
2012/2013 CC Members (from left): Heather Milton, Mark Salling, Shoreh Elhami, Allen Ibaugh, Dianne Haley, Not in this photo: Dave Litke, Carol Kraemer
Dave Litke Carol Kraemer
Past Core Committee Members
- Cindy Braddock, Business Analyst/GIS Manager, Boulder County Assessor's Office, Boulder, CO, URISA Board of Directors 2008-2010
- Ray DeLeon, Senior Project Manager, HJW GeoSpatial, Oakland, CA, GISCorps Member & Volunteer since 2004
- Ingrid Bruce, GIS/Special Districts Manager, City of Rancho Cucamonga, CA, URISA Board of Directors 2005-2008
- Co-founder: Juna Papajorgji, Ph.D., Adjunct Lecturer, Department of Urban & Regional Planning, University of Florida. URISA Board of Directors 2007-2009
- Co-founder: Martha Lombard, URISA President 2003. Spatial Focus, Birmingham, Alabama.
- Co-founder: Ed Wells, URISA President 2007. CTO, Washington DC.
- Kevin Sato, Utah; Frank Chang, Nevada; Tom Conry, Virginia; and Sanjiv Gandhi, Florida.